Biodiversity BC's process began with the preparation of three key reports which were released in 2008 and 2009:
- Ecological Concepts, Principles and Application to Conservation (released July 2008)
- Taking Nature's Pulse: The Status of Biodiversity in British Columbia (released July 2008)
- Taking Nature's Pulse: Summary Report (released July 2008), and
- Biodiversity Atlas of British Columbia (released May 2009)
A DVD containing the above 4 documents is available at no cost by contacting email@example.com.
A technical expert advisory group was formed to provide ongoing advice on the development of the status report and review the component reports that were used to develop the status report. Each of the reports were peer reviewed by science experts prior to being completed.
In January 2010, Biodiversity BC released two more products:
- Staying the Course, Staying Alive - Coastal First Nations Fundamental Truths: Biodiversity, Stewardship and Sustainability.
- Poster: BC's Natural Treasure: Will it Still be here for your Children? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to obtain your free poster.